Nicholas Morris has been a Consultant Gynaecologist for over 20 years, practising in the NHS in West and Central London, and privately in North and Central London for the last 12 years.
His philosophy is that a holistic approach complements the incredible medical advances of the last 50 years, and that a clinician needs the essential ability to care and to be kind to their patients as well as offering the most up to date treatments including Novasure and Myosure.
He consults from the Wellington and Portland Hospitals, and operates also at Queen Anne Street Medical Centre. On Sundays, he runs a gynaecology clinic at the Wellington Golders Green.
Mr Morris offers medical Gynaecological problems:
• Premenstrual Syndrome
• Menopause, HRT and Depression.
• Pelvic pain and endometriosis.
• Heavy Menstrual periods and dysfunctional bleeding.
• Medical treatment of Obesity and PCOS.
Mr Morris surgical treatment for
• Hysteroscopic treatment and investigation of heavy periods (NovaSure, and Versascope).
• One stop treatments of submucous fibroids (Myosure).
• Therapeutic and diagnostic treatment of pelvic pain and endometriosis.
His website rapidaccessgynaecology.co.uk has more information including an eBook on common gynaecological problems. He is fully covered by all the major insurance companies.
Nicholas is a fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, a Fellow of the Medical Society of London and a member of the Chelsea Clinical Society and the Expert Witness Institute.
Contact Details :