Mr Malde is a consultant urological surgeon with a subspecialist interest in female, functional, reconstructive and neuro-urology, and has undergone highly specialist fellowship training at University College Hospital London. He has expertise in the investigation and treatment of male and female urinary incontinence, bladder dysfunction due to neurological conditions, bladder pain, and urinary tract infections. He performs a range of surgical procedures for these conditions.
He also has an interest in the management of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer and performs blue-light (photodynamic) cystoscopy to optimise the diagnosis and management of superficial bladder tumours.
He has a strong academic interest and is an associate member on the European Association of Urology Guidelines panel. He has also been a tutor on a number of national specialist training courses run by the British Association of Urological Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons and Royal Society of Medicine.
- Fellowship in female, functional, reconstructive and neuro-urology, University College Hospital London, 2016
- MSc University College London, 2015
- FRCS (Urol) Royal College of Surgeons, 2014
- London deanery training programme for urology, 2010-2015
- MBBS King’s College London School of Medicine, 2006